Wednesday, October 31, 2012

So many shoes so little space.

So the packing begins. I have never packed for a month long trip.. with such a different climate. It leads me to ask such important questions as: How many hoodies should I bring? How many pairs of colorful striped socks will I need? Which color chucks will I get the most use out of? My immediate response to each of these questions is "all of them." I have a feeling I will have to make some difficult packing decisions. I will also have to do a test run with my newly purchased hiking backpack. It can only way 15kg (whatever that is) and must  have everything I need to survive for 12 days. My Wednesday night is going to be a busy one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you, my friend. You are definitely in for an adventure. Those of us back home will be backing you, and eager to hear about the experiences you share. Be safe. You will be missed by us, but we are thrilled for you to have this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo exciting!! b careful and takes lots of pics, as you always do. lol. come back safe!! <3

    ReplyDelete