Monday, November 5, 2012

Tomorrow. Tomorrow. I love ya Tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the big day! Everything is packed and ready to go. The responsible adult in me says "go to bed now, you will need the sleep." The rambunctious, excited child in me says "stay up all night! Play, dance, jump up and down!" I have a feeling I will do a bit of dancing and jumping before I go to bed, but a bed will be in my near future. I leave out of Tampa tomorrow at 12:15pm and have a short 7 hour lay over at JFK. I will get to Dublin at 9:30am Wednesday.. their time...aka MY time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Finally got this to work!

    Now, what's the time difference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla! Look out for celebrities at JFK! Watch out for the food court- it is a cash trash can. Can you find my orange earring I lost there 2 years ago? That would be great. Be safe. Spraoi a bheith agat mo chara! That means "Have fun my friend" in IRISH! FUN!

    ReplyDelete