Saturday, December 1, 2012

Places I've been, People I've Met, Things I've Done...So Far

I only have a few more days in Ireland, I cant believe how fast this part of the trip has gone. I have been to some great places while I have been  here, although the friends I have madewhile here have really made my trip amazing and memorable. Tallaght just recently had 2 young brothers from Oregon stay for three months, I instantly thought I only had a month to make a huge Brendan impact so they wouldn't forget me. I know they all have had such big of an impact on me. These are just a few photos. I have to save some to show when I get home!













2 comments:

  1. What ebony got to go to a Ireland and not me!?;) be safe Brendan! --Sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it just like it!!

    ReplyDelete