Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am definitely unsane.

Today is Thursday. I have to tell myself these things lately and more often then not it's out loud.  I noticed that I have been talking to myself a lot. Others have noticed it as well. I feel as though it keeps me sane yet to others  it may make me appear to be insane. I never understood why the word to be crazy or off your rocker is "insane" I think it should be "unsane."  That's my random thought for this cold cloudy Thursday. This weekend I am off to Galway with a brother named Cathal (cahal) he lives there but stays in the Dublin for work. I have never met Cathal so this weekend should be interesting and full of adventure. Galway is in the west of Ireland and is where Anya Pifer's family is from and lives. I am excited to see what is outside of the big city. I discovered a store called Penneys. When I say "I  discovered Penneys"  I really mean someone brought me to a store called Penneys...and I love it. I bought 2 pairs of shoes for € 7 each and stripped socks the last time I went...i mean what else would I buy in Ireland?! Everytime I am in City Center I am just blown away by the different types of people I pass on the streets.There are loads of students from other parts of Europe that attend Trinity college, or move to Dublin for English courses. The city is packed at night especially now being Christmas shopping season. Monday I leave for the main land with a quick stop in England to see Rachel and Adrain. I haven't seen them for 6 years so I am really excited to catch up. I will be in Paris from Wednesday to Saturday, then I head to Venice, then Florence then Rome. I must say I really look forward to Rome's warmer weather. I booked a really reasonably priced room with a grand canal view in Venice. I have a feeling I will be talking to myself a lot while I'm backpacking!

Important numbers to remember

23- the number of days that my farmer hat has been mentioned in some shape or form.

3- the number of times I have been to Penney's in 6 days.

65- the bus number that passed me up without stopping.

1- the number of times I have been called on by my surname when commenting.

0- the number of times I have lost my house keys. (shocking I know)



2 comments:

  1. The prefix -in is quite opposite in its nature. With the meaning of not or opposite. So as per your word choice sane, with the suffix -in it translates not or opposite of sane.

    -this has been a FM browser bookworm moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prefix -in is quite opposite in its nature. With the meaning of not or opposite. So as per your word choice sane, with the suffix -in it translates not or opposite of sane.

    -this has been a FM browser bookworm moment.

    ReplyDelete