Thursday, November 15, 2012

I may have paid these people to be my friends....

Hello all. Today was grand. I went in the min until about 5:30. One of the sisters felt bad that I am currently residing in a meatless home so she invited me and another sister over for chili. Little did I know Tallaght houses many Trekkies. We watched an episode of Voyager while we enjoyed our chili by the fire.

Here are a few photos proving I may actually be in Ireland.



These are my spanish homies. George and John.


These are my fellow trekkies and new Tallaght pals Michelle and Jo.
I worked in the min all day with them today. They are a riot.
 I cant remember the last time I've cried so much from laughter in one evening. 

This puppy.


This is every street in Tallaght. You see one you see all.

4 comments:

  1. So I guess you are in Ireland after all. With Spanish "homies", watching Star Trek and eating Chili. hmm. ;) So glad to see some pics. Finally! So glad you're having a grand time and some meat. lol Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandon!

    I love traveling with you, we should really do this more often :-) I am excited to find out that you are not starving - meat!

    Keep on enjoying yourself and the "min" - I love it!

    Dorette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also proves that you could be in New York, or any other Northern states.... Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooo when are your Spanish friends coming to visit Florida. wink wink!!!

    love,
    Sha and Annie.

    ReplyDelete